Thursday, September 5, 2013

Twilight Animation Lens Review!

Hi guys! 

Sorry about the delay, here's a new post from me~!!




...That isn't about my Japan trip. LOL! I'm sorry, that will come at a later timing! xP

I wanted to post about 2 new lens I bought recently.

They're super cool, so I thought it'll be nice to share it with all of you as well!

So here are the 2 pairs of lens I bought recently ☆

Still brand new in its bottles~!!

They are from the lens series Twilight, which I ordered from my friend's blogshop, BloodyCandy. 

A quick advertisement for my friend: BloodyCandy is a online store that does contact lens batch sprees for lens brands The DollyEye, Twilight, I.fairy and Kimchi. The owner, Naoffi Lolphes, is very nice so don't be afraid to ask her if you want to know which lens are brighter/more obvious, she'll be glad to help out~! Also, BloodyCandy's batch sprees often have promotions as well, so try not to miss out on those! ☆ Each pair of lens also come with a free lens casing ^^ I'll add the link below, please do go check it out! ↓↓


Each lens cost $20/pair. I know to some people this might seem a bit pricey, but trust me a price has to be paid to acquire something as beautiful as these lens ♥♥

As you can see, I bought solid purple and solid white lens ☆

Aren't the colours just beautiful!?

Yeah, it's not natural looking, but it is perfect when you are cosplaying characters with extremely bright eye colours, or even flat solid coloured eyes :3


Twilight Purple

I bought this for a cosplay! Can you guess which character? *lol* That's right, Kirigiri Kyouko from Dangan Ronpa!

I love her okay ♥

Like I mentioned earlier, Dangan Ronpa characters have very flat, solid colours for their eyes, so instead of finding something natural I wanted to go for a type of lens that the colour would stick out like a sore thumb  be bright enough to bring out the same effect as in the game (or animation) !

With the lens on

As you can see, these lens are really different from your usual I.fairy/GEO/Kimchi lens whatsoever, the colour is very bright and stands out easily, even though the lighting isn't very good. (Sorry about the lighting by the way!)

Although the colour might not be exactly the same as Kirigiri's, I really think that Twilight Purple is the best buy since the design of the lens give that very flat feeling like in the game *lol* So I would really recommend these.

The curvature is also very good, feels really comfortable wearing the lens! x) The diameter is at 15mm for the lens, so they aren't overly large and buggy for some people with smaller eyes.

All in all, a good buy!



Twilight CP-F1

Do these look familiar? They are basically the remake version of GEO Animation's CP-F1, except the colours are much brighter ☆ I didn't exactly buy this for any cosplay, I just wanted something to wear for Halloween in school *lol*. It's commonly used in Visual Kei as well, for example..

Tora from Alice Nine 

Aki from SID

Just to name a few ☆

With the lens on.
Sorry my eyes are rather red due to tiredness! >__< And that eye muk eww


3 words.

They. are.
GORGEOUS.

Too bad I can't wear these on a regular basis to school! x(

The colour is really solid and bright! You can hardly even tell that my real eyes are brown in colour *lol*

The curvature like the Twilight Purple lens is really good, no discomforts after putting the lens on. ☆ The diameter for these lens are 14mm, so you don't get a cute vibe when you're trying to be scary xD Superb for scaring people. If you are my friend on Facebook you can probably see the yandere picture I took with these lens on, heh~

All in all, if you want to look scary for Halloween...GET THESE! In contrast to GEO Animation Lens, Twilight Animation Lens come with DEGREE. Extremely important for nearly blind people like me x( (500 degrees sobs)


Now that you've had a look at the 2 lens I bought and reviewed, are you starting to get interested? *lol* I would really really recommend these lens to people who just simply adore Dangan Ronpa or Visual Kei subculture like me, and of course wear lens ☆ Twilight Animation Lens Series is just something you can't miss out on!

As far as I know only BloodyCandy offers these lens for sale in Singapore, so go get them. You won't regret it!

→→ BloodyCandy Online Store ←←


That's all from me for today I hope you enjoyed the review! Leave your comments below or by the chatbox about your opinions on the lens!

Till my next post, see you again soon!



♥~Yumi.








No comments:

Post a Comment