Thursday, August 15, 2013

Misadventures of Mama and Erzi ♥



Hi guys!

So as I promised, I'm back! :3

Going to combine a short haul post together with my short outing with my erzi, Riyuu.

So as you guys all know, right now I'm having my semester holidays...and I was getting really really bored staying at home all day :(

Okay I could have been more entertained with games but the problem is I already finished playing Dangan Ronpa (I regret playing before my holidays D8)


My favourite characters are Naegi and Kirigiri :) How about you?




So anyways, I managed to get my butt out of the house and went out skate-scootering around my neighbourhood :D Riyuu came along because she was bored at home too. HAHAHAHA.


Erzi and I :D Heee~

My scooters :3 I made erzi carry that flower bag over there.
She hates me for it.

Around the playground area! Nice isn't it? I love Pasir Ris.

Yep, as you can see...I dolled up for the occasion! Haha why's that? Because I want to show you a few things I purchased over the months that I didn't update my blog xP 

So here's a few photos I took from my mini photoshoot. :)




Interested to know where I got my clothings? Look below!
vvvvvvvvvvvvv



Top: 
BOY Oversized Sweater from Dip Drops

Bought this during the 2 stamp offer season at Dip Drops Tampines 1! Although people think it may be a bit too hot to wear sweaters in Singapore, this sweater is quite thin so it fits the all-year summer Singapore season perfectly. (although it may also be due to the fact that I'm used to wearing many layers out, HAHA!) For all you girls who love girly, flowing looking clothes, Dip Drops is the shop for you! One down side is that it can get a bit too expensive.

Accessories:
Chunky Cross Necklace from Forever 21
Solid Black x White Wellington Sunglasses from UNIQLO

The necklace was bought last year in December? I can't even remember anymore... I went out shopping with Kirsten at Forever 21 and H&M  over at Somerset and that's when I got that. Quite sure the last time I checked it was already out of stock though...what a pity! It's a really nice candy pink colour and that's what made me so attracted to it. I even got a matching stud bracelet! (not shown in this picture)

The UNIQLO Sunglasses belong to my eldest brother /shot I took it from his room. He bought it because it really reminded him of PSY. I think so too! ♥ 


Skirt:
Leather Skater Skirt from Taobao

Oh. My. Goodness. You don't know how long I took to convince myself to buy this. I've been eyeing leather skater skirts ever since their debut in the Japan 2012 Autumn Fashion Trends. *^* After much persuasion from my friend Dokuro (you should check out her blog by the way, I'll put the link below.) I finally got it! Only $7 on Taobao, LOL (what took me so long to buy it seriously.) This skater skirt goes well with almost anything. You should get one too!

Legwear:
Black Knee-High Socks from Taiwan
Black Lace-up Boots from China

I don't really have much to say about these... I mean, they were bought 3 years ago!? They're still my top favourites in my closet though. They go well with anything! 


Accessories:
Chunky Leopard Print Wristlet from My Cousin
Cross Wristlet from *SCAPE BAZAAR
Leopard Print Heart Ring from Bugis Junction

Yep... I don't have much to say about the leopard wristlet. After all, it's a hand-me-down! x'D The Cross Wristlet was bought for my Hiroto (Alice Nine) cosplay for my friend's birthday. And subsequently it became a closet staple whenever I went with a more edgy fashion style. The heart ring was a TOTALLY IMPULSIVE BUY that thank goodness came to use now and then! :D Isn't it cute~?

So yeah, that was my take on hmm...Shibuya style fashion? Haha! To me it seemed like it :) Tell me your opinions on my outfit! :D 

Next part is a spam of photos taken during the course of the mini photoshoot, as usual~ Hope you like them :P 

Selfie taken that day!

LOOK AT THIS PIGEON STALKING US

THIS BOTTLE TOO

Unglam photo much? Pose for the camera~

I've got swag

Scooter's got more swag B(

Also, if you're interested in my eyemake, I used I.fairy Nova Blue for my contacts and Dollywink No. 2 for my upper false eyelashes. No lower false eyelashes used here ^u^


Well that's about it for now :D Hope to see you guys again soon! :) I'll post more often these few days because I'm having quite an eventful week. :D 8 more days till Japan! /o/






♥~ Yumi.













No comments:

Post a Comment