Friday, February 8, 2013

I'm new!

YAHO GUYS ━━━ヽ(*ゝヮ゜*)ノノ━━━っ♪

This is...actually my first time trying to blog like a normal person.  ( ノω-、)/nolife

I'll try my best to update as often as possible, okay? :3

Let me get on with the basics then, shall we?


Name: Inamura Yumi , I don't wish to reveal my real name, gomen =w=
Age: 17 as of 2013!
Currently studying in Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Chinese Media and Communication

Mentally married to Takeru, Shin and Shou
Crazy fangirl of SuG, ViViD, Alice Nine, LM.C, Golden Bomber
Loves K Project, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, D.Gray-Man, Hetalia and many more~

Hobbies are singing, writing stories mainly. 
Mad infatuation with Harajuku and Shibuya fashion

Has recently developed a crazy liking for derp posing, which results in pictures that look like this:

WHATPROBLEMTHISISHOWILOOKLIKEWITHOUTMAKEUPANDWIGHAHAHADONTJUDGE

AND SO I'll leave it on this note. You'll find out more about me when I post again :D Blehz. Bye guys




♥~Yumi.

No comments:

Post a Comment