Sunday, February 10, 2013

Archived Dreams: 4/2/2013 ~ 10/2/2013

MONDAY


Had a project meeting at school in the morning before rushing off to meet my mum at Plaza Singapura. She brought me shopping at JRunway, my number 1 favourite place in Singapore to get Japanese clothes. ♥♥ Better than running through the whole of Bugis Street or Far East Plaza finding stuff. They were having Chinese New Year sales which were MAD CRAZY. One of my favourite street style brand, WE-GO was on 50% discount. What made it better? Top favourite brands at JRunway, Algonquins and Putumayo were on 70% discount!! 


So I managed to snag these 2 by a HUGE discount of $200+ off. WE-GOXAMOYAMO Macaron Shirt and ALGONQUINS 2-way Shorts for only $114.20. Original price was $328!? Awesome deal.

TUESDAY


Had school.. Basic Event Management class is as boring as usual :( But it doesn't matter, heheh. After school my erzi Riyuu and I went to celebrate a super super superrrr belated birthday dinner for our best friend (who is also my twinnie), Setsuka. She was a little late, so Riyuu and I went over to Pet Safari to look at dogs and we started squealing over this adorable puppy which had an ahoge.


During the dinner Riyuu and Setsuka were really sleepy, so Setsu told the lemon she had for her chips "You are going to wake me up" and then I re-created a version of "You Raise Me Up" into "You Wake Me Up" HAHAHAHA. We were laughing so hard in Hot Tomato, I wonder if anyone found us crazy xP


WEDNESDAY


School blues!! I went back to visit my secondary school, SCGS. It's been... quite a while since I last stepped into the school. Got to talk to 2 of my ex-teachers, Mrs Chua (my Geography teacher) and Mrs Gan (my Amath teacher). Also got surprise attacked by 2 juniors along the way. :D 


Afterwards I went to collect my new tanktop..from Glavil by tutuHA! It's ridiculously beautiful. ♥ 


I still kind of can't believe I snagged this for only $26! Considering it's from tutuHA and it's not even an imitation. For any of you Koakuma Rock lovers out there who are eyeing this beauty, you can get it from Taobao if you are familiar with the website. There's 3 different designs by the way! The link is here below:

While stocks last, my dearies! ~

Met my parents later on at Orchard and I managed to buy ARENA37C February issue. SuG is on the cover, and it's the last magazine they're being featured on before they resume from hiatus... I really really wanted to get the Takeru trading card but...


...Just seems like my affinity with Masato is much higher than anyone else's. LOL. Oh well! I love him too Look at his gorgeous face!!

THURSDAY


I was in school... THE WHOLE DAY!! Haha. Actually wore Koakuma Rock style to school that day! It was splendid. My friends were really captivated by my gloves for some reason. Are they that...funky? Heheh. Also wore my favourite orange-brown wig to complete the look. Curled it the night before too! Totally worth killing my finger with immense heat and letting it swell a bit the next day.




And because I'm egoistical, let me drop a few pictures here~ Oh, and I actually have an "Outfit of the Day" shot for this. LOL

FRIDAY


Went on a field trip with my classmates from HMS! We went to Goodman Arts Centre. It's pretty cool there, but I have to admit that the location makes the place kind of unknown. The Goodman Arts Centre used to be the old campus for Laselle, so the guide was telling us about this statue that was sculpted to represent the founder of Laselle. He said he looked like he was asking for money. HAHAHAHA /shot And there's a cool squid statue that apparently lights up at night if you high-five it! Definitely going back to try that one day :) 


Also I had reunion dinner that night! This year it's my family's turn to host the dinner, so we had it at the function room of my cousin's condominium :)

I don't really have much to tell you besides the fact that we watched Ah Boys to Men Part 1. My brother had a cameo scene in the movie you know? :P He was going for BMT when they filmed the scene where the enlistees were walking to the ferry!

SATURDAY


Happy Chinese New Year Eve! Today I went out with my family for our own reunion dinner. It was kind of sad that my father ended work late and didn't join us in the end. But anyways, we had our dinner at Al Forno, an authentic Italian restaurant in East Coast. I remember that it used to have a dress code in the past but... I guess they decided to take it off?



Heheh, some food that we had for dinner! When I was having dessert, my brother tricked me into believing that the lemon "shell" was supposed to be eaten with the lemon gelato. Yea, I actually ate a bite. All my brothers were laughing at me. They're so meannnn. D< So I scraped out some lemon zest and forced my brother to eat it! He spat it out because it was so bitter. HAHA! AN EYE FOR AN EYE!

SUNDAY


GONG HEI FATT CHOI! Happy Chinese New Year! I was out visiting the whole day today so I'm really tired at the moment. Went over to my aunt's and grandaunts' places to bai nian :) As usual, I'm too lazy to do the exchanging of oranges nowadays.............


Also, I have NOTHING to wear this new year! I think I've been buying too many eccentric looking clothes that I don't know what to wear amongst my conservative aunt and grandaunts. So I recycled old clothes which I never wore around my relatives before. Well, you might see me wear this coordinate quite often because I love it so much :3


Went over to my aunt's place at night. Spent the whole night playing with my nieces and nephews...they have just too much energy! I'm starting to feel old already! But well, my nieces and nephews are adorable, so I don't mind taking care of them. Heheh. I also posted a status on my cousin's phone that said "Hi I am gay" and her friends actually replied. It was hilarious HAHAHAHAHA /shot I'msomean

Will blog about Sunday in more detail probably tomorrow, so look out okay? :D




♥~Yumi.



1 comment: