Sunday, August 24, 2014

Update: Blog Header

Hi guys!! If you've realized I've changed my blog header heehee.

Sorry about the colour, I have no idea why blogger hates me so much I had to screw up my original photo to even get this uploaded version right now TT^TT

They are doing it for all my photos as well (whyyyy)

next time if I post pictures I'll tag a link below where you can download the proper colourized version :) (if you save my pictures, that is.)

This photo is from my recent photoshoot with vanGrafique (Ivan)

I've got quite a few more photos to come, updated real-time on my twitter, @Inamura_Yumi .

Do feel free to check out, but note that I spam like crazy.

HAHAHA


Okay, I'm heading to bed :) Good night!!

Update: My friend taught me a trick or two to saving the banner, so now it looks much better already! Heheh!



♥~Yumi.

No comments:

Post a Comment