Saturday, May 31, 2014

ANNOUNCEMENT: September Project

Hi guys!

So if you guys have actually read my previous blogpost, I mentioned that I will be doing something real soon for my blog :)

To be honest, I started this blog up for fun and I really didn't think anyone would read it, lol xD

But some people now and then have told me that they really like my blog posts and wished that I was still blogging cause they actually read it (I love you guys so much thank you) so I decided to force myself to do something for all of you out there for September!

The project will run into October as well but since it'll last throughout September I'll call it a September Project.

So here's to all my readers :3

Revealing, my September Project...




By the way the original picture background is white blogger just hates me like this B(

As you can see my extremely horrible naming skills /awkwardlaughter/

But anyway, for this September to October month, I will be doing a major project for my blog! (And I promise I won't go MIA this time.)

Corresponding to the date 9/14, I will be doing

• 9 outfit coordinates + reviews

• 14 makeup tutorials

and maybe more...? ;)

But here's the part that I need your help!

Because it's an extensive project, I need to start getting prepared for it ASAP. (Given my busy school schedule yes 3 months is necessary /cries)

As you guys probably know, my makeup specializes more in the Visual scene, so out of the 14 makeup tutorials I will be dedicating 10 of them to Visual Kei makeup styles!

This is where you guys come in.

I want you to tell me what VISUAL KEI MAKEUP TUTORIALS you want me to make for you!

Simply leave a comment here or in the chatbox on the sidebar, tweet me at @inamura_yumi, or Facebook PM me @ Kimberly Quah (Inamura Yumi)!

For example...

"I would like to see a DIAURA yo-ka makeup tutorial!"

If you have a specific look you want me to follow, be sure to leave a picture link as well!

Of course, you can send in more than one entry request, I'm open to any amount! However if the requests go above 10 I will then out of the entries sent to me pick the 10 most unique ones and make a tutorial for each!

:D

I look forward to your participation :'3 It means a lot to me.

Till then, I'll be watching out for your comments!


Bye!!!


♥~Yumi.






No comments:

Post a Comment