Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hello readers!

Actually, who still reads my blog? :( I've been on hiatus for so long!

School's been really busy for me, and only recently did I find out that this fabulous application exists (though I can't choose the colours I want for my blogpost, sobs) and I don't have to be on my computer on blog which is a wonderful thing.

I'll try to keep this blog as updated as possible from now on and I hope that you'll continue to read it!

Meanwhile, I also have a September project coming up :) Will release more information about it soon, it won't take up too much of your time as I just want to hear something from you! When the time comes, please do let me know (on the comments, chatbox, facebook, twitter, instagram etc..) your requests and opinions! :)

Facebook: Kimberly Quah (Inamura Yumi)
Twitter: @Inamura_Yumi
Instagram: @Inamura_Yumi

I don't usually add everyone that sends me a request on fb, so if you want to add me please do leave me a PM that you're a reader of my blog~ :c

Well then, I should get sleeping x) Will post again tomorrow! See you!


~Yumi♥

No comments:

Post a Comment