Sunday, March 31, 2013

Post Photoshoot (Tuesday, 26/3/13) Pictures

Hello lovelies! I am backkkk! :DDD

This is going to be a short post by the way. I had a photoshoot recently and I'm just here to share the photos with all of you :)

I had a lot of fun shooting with my lovely partner Ryuto that day, she's so bishie can. :sighs: LOL! 

This is her blog by the way, do support her as well!! --> http://ttkr96.blogspot.sg/

Many thanks to Kazu for the morning photoshoot and Archie for the night photoshoot! :3 Really appreciate it!

And now without further ado...the photoshoot picturessss!!








Pardon my poor editing skills. /sobs (for the night pictures)

I hope you like the pictures :D Do leave comments below~ 

And by the way, I just started using Instagram!! Follow me, please? :D

@inamura_yumi

That'll by all from me today, see you~!!







♥~Yumi.



1 comment: