Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Full lid Visual Kei eyemake tutorial!

HELLO PEEPSSSS 8DDDDDD

I'm... kinda nervous about this. Dohoh. This is my first time doing a makeup tutorial.

But because my friends requested and I promised them, here you guys are :D My first ever makeup tutorial on full lid Visual Kei eyemake.

There might have been some stuff I left out/have been unclear about so feel free to drop me a comment if you have a question! I'll be more than glad to answer 

So...yeah! I hope this tutorial can help you :) !






At this point, it's always good to have a reference photo :D Try to search for pictures of Visual Kei artistes in full eyelid makeup to give you a rough gauge of your makeup look :) I have 2  reference photos: The left one is the reference photo I used for my first try (DIAURA yo-ka in Lost November PV); The right one is a reference photo I got from my second try at this eyemake style :) It's always best to save a reference photo of this style with the eyes closed, because you'll know where to draw the highest point of your eyeliner! :)



















ANDDDD YOU'RE DONE! :D Remember to do this for both eyes of course :) I was a lazy pig today so the picture you will see below this is going to be one eye with the completed eyemake and the other with half-completed eyemake =w=


I hope that this was useful to those who always wanted to learn full lid Visual Kei eyemake :) Of course, I'm sure there are much much much better tutorials online and on Youtube, but to those who requested, I hope this is able to aid you! :3 Thank you so much for reading this once again! So for now, bai bai~~ 





♥~Yumi.


No comments:

Post a Comment